Monday, May 1, 2017

Just Write!

www.blogger.com
Whether you write on experiences, observations or opinions on whatever you come across, it shouldn’t be ignored, is the first ground rule for blogging. In my years of blogging I have come to know whether you write trash or state your opinion, you must stand your ground firmly to justify your writing and in doing so I have come across so many accusing me of the writings I have published here in my blog. 

As a factual anecdote I was once asked to explain to an agency for stating my opinion on the services it rendered. These are just a blowing breeze in the quest of achieving perfection in writing or telling stories. 

So never lose hope and believe genuinely in what you write. How will readers react to your writing is solely dependent on how you want the readers to understand in the first place, Criticisms can come in various types and kinds so feel passionately about your love for words and expression.  

So dear readers, find your inspiration today and care-less about what may ensue for what you write… lastly, you will be amazed at the audience who follow your blog and much more amazed at readers from different countries. Here is mine.


For my part I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream.Vincent van Gogh 

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right. A great advice especially for new bloggers....Keep blogging no matter what obstacles come in between.

    ReplyDelete