Saturday, September 16, 2017

Is this hacked?

www.education.gov.bt
Watching Aljazeera online streaming is what I did today with nothing to do at home. Internet is amazing and informational but at the same time what is good and what to consume is at the discretion of its users. My other friend Tashi, came to my room saying the WiFi in his room isn’t working. I made him a coffee and he was watching some academic stuff on YouTube. I was on Facebook and was just done with video calling my family back home.

Out of the blue I wanted to check and see what was happening with the education fraternity back home and saw this despite numerous push on the ‘Enter’ button.



www.rcsc.gov.bt
 Later, I also wanted to see what was happening with the civil service and saw this! I have never seen a hacked website and I wonder if I may see one in the future. I doubt whether this is a hack or not. I am naming the only Internet and computer savvy people I know; Passu and Pema Gyamtsho. Will you check and see if what I am mentioning is true?


No comments:

Post a Comment